Chitwan jungle safari tour is one of most popular adventure tours for those who has dream to see wild animals , green forest and flat landscape of Nepal. Chitwan National Park was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage Site in 1979. Chitwan national park is situated in southern central Nepal, covering 932 sq.km covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers. The park headquarters at Kasara is 21 km drive from Bharatpur which is 20 minutes by air or 146 km by road from Kathmandu.
A visit to Chitwan provides you with the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. It offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the Kingdom. Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984.
Day 01: Arrival in Bharatpur Airport or Sauraha bus stand.
Upon your arrival at Bharatpur Airport or Sauraha bus stand our representative receive you and transfer to jungle Lodge, welcome drinks and introduction to your room, freshen up and briefing session, lunch, visit nearby ethnic tharu village, dinner and briefing about next day program.
Day 02: Full day Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour.
Wake up call, breakfast, elephant ride, visit to visitor center, crocodile breeding center and tharu cultural museum, lunch, jungle nature walk, dinner and briefing about next day program.
Day 03: Drive / Fly to Kathmandu
Wake up Call, tea/ coffee, bird watching, breakfast, departure to Kathmandu.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea/coffee.
- Chitwan National Park fees.
- 02 nights / 03 days full board package .
- Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All the schedule program such as elephant safari, Tharu stick dance,and expert guide.
- All the official charges and government taxes.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Chitwan.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Tipping /Tips (Tipping is Expected).