All the personal information that you sent to Karma Holiday, while making an inquiry or writing a comments, will strictly be treated in a confidential manner. We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding it. We will never share your personal details like email, phone number or addresses or any personally identifiable information that you might disclose on or through our website www.karmaholiday.com.
2. We request our customers and business firms not to province or sell our information we provide to them, to directly or indirectly market to your, or in no wise disclose it in any other way without our will.
3. We use and share your personal information only within our organization and for our operations purpose.
5. For any change in privacy information we will let you know accordingly.
6. For any updates, your new personal contacts and related queries please contact our official departments ASAP.
7. We are always concern with your privacy and we use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to make sure that your personal information always be secured with us.
While booking your travel arrangement, clients will be required to fill up the forms and submit their required personal information in our booking forms. The Trip Forms can ask for the following, name and address, phone number, address, payment information, emergency contact information, proof of medical history and insurance details, current medical status, dietary preferences, passport information, arrival and departure information etc.
All such information is fully kept private and is use only for official purpose and not sells or leaked.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. We may also use your IP address to protect against fraud and will provide this information to the appropriate authorities if required by law or court order.
Our site’s inquiry form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), unique identifiers (like their social security number), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level).
The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when if necessary, and for other purposes.
Unique identifiers (such as a password) may be collected from Web site visitors to verify the user’s identity.
This site contains links to other sites. Himalayan Mentor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Use of Information
The information we collected is not shared with or sold to other organizations for any commercial purposes, except to provide the services you’ve requested, It might be necessary to share information in order to loss of belongings, person missing, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by the law , under such circumstances we shall take your permission and consent to pass information for further investigation.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, you may contact us anytime.